"on a glance" stats in https://dune.xyz/0xBoxer/NFT
In this section you can define what kind of data the counter should display.
- The Title will appear in all instances of this graph prominently at the top
- If left blank the query name will be the only thing that is left standing
- In this field you can define which column the counter should show.
- This field can be used to define which row of the underlying datatable you want displayed e.g. row 1
- Usually this requires you to sort or limit your query results in order for row 1 to show the wanted results.
- This field allows you to define a prefix for your counter value.
- This field allows you to define a suffix for your counter value.
- This field allows you to define a label for your counter value.
- The label will appear beneath the counter value as text.
- In this field you can choose how many decimals you want displayed for your counter
- This is currently limited to 3 decimal places.
Here is an example to bring some points explained earlier home.