Wizard Request Program
If you're a project looking to have more/better dashboards on Dune, we've created this program for you. This is how it works:
- 2.We share this with our community and interested wizards get in touch with you.\
- 3.Project screens wizards and chooses who to work with.\
- 4.The data flows.
As opposed to more traditional bounty programs, the Wizard Request program is meant to unlock long-lasting relationships/collaborations between the analysts and the projects at large.
FAQs about the program
- I need a lot of data, how many requests should I post?
Think of every request as a dashboard. If you’d like to see all of your information in just one dashboard, then just one request. If, on the other hand, you’d like to see three different dashboards we recommend you create three requests. Creating three requests doesn’t necessarily mean working with three different analysts, that will be up to you to decide.
- I’m an analyst. How do I enroll?
- I want to create a requests but I don’t know how much should I pay/offer for it
Well, that really depends on how much work/complexity your request entails but to the extent that you can, we encourage you to be generous. If you ain’t sure you can always ask on our Discord!
- Does Dune take a cut?
No we don’t. In fact, Dune does not take part in closing the deal or following up over time, this is strictly between the wizard and the project.